Social Awareness Initiatives
We have a fleet of Mobile live demonstration units to realise our mission of conserving every drop of rainwater. These vehicles travel across India to demonstrate rainwater harvesting. We have joined hands with the Government of India under the JALA SHAKTHI ABHIYAN, to spread awareness on water conservation by using these units. In addition, some more benefits of this program are:
Use of the mobile live demonstration unit for educational purposes. Through this our experts provide informative sessions on understanding not only the importance of rainw ater harvesting, but also the methods used and the outcomes. We firmly beleive that awareness and education about rainwater harvesting will help shape a better future.
The demonstration of rainwater harvesting using our mobile units is done not only in schools, engineering colleges and universities, but also in industrial exhibitions, seminars, international and national expos, agricultural expos, sustainability-based events etc. to echo the theme of conservation of rainwater.
Farmland Rainwater Harvesting Systems has setup its Research and Manufacturing Plant in an area of 5 acres At Hadihalli Village in Malalur Gram Panchayath limits of Chikmagalur District- known for its Coffee Fragrance. Using advanced and modern technology, the plant had been conserving rain water drop by drop from the last three years and has played a pivotal role in improving the groundwater source. Our Company has never forgotten its social responsibility at any point of time. Whenever any calamities occurred in the country the Company feels proud to say that it has fulfilled its responsibility with great interest. It is known that COVID-19 pandemic wreaked havoc in 2020 and affected all sectors. During this period Farmland Rainwater Harvesting Systems, realizing its responsibility, responded positively to problems faced by the people.
Such a horrible situations arose that laborers who migrated to other districts in search of jobs were beset with disrupted life. They found it very difficult to keep on their livelihood. At that time Farmland Rainwater Harvesting Systems came to the rescue of people who returned to KADEMAKKI village. We united these families and motivated them towards COMMUNITY FARMING. These 17 families who are marginal farmers with one or two acres of land holding had the problem of water for cultivation. The Company which had stored rainwater in the research plant, provided that water through pipes and pump sets to irrigate over 50 acres of land free of cost. Now that drought prone land is rejuvenated with green cover as the farmers are growing vegetables and food crops to sustain their income. The farmers are now quite happy and are grateful to the company for timely help. Apart from this, the Company has been supplying free drinking water to villages in the vicinity that faced drinking water crisis. During COVID-19 lockdown hundreds of poor people faced food problem. At that time the Company distributed food kits to them. The journalists too struggled hard during this critical period to keep the pandemic under control. They were also given food kits to help their families.
APPLICABLE LAWThis site is created and controlled by Rainy Filters. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Bengaluru, Karnataka State only shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. Rainy Filters reserves the right to make changes to the web site and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/users of the services/web site of the Company.
- 2. "http://www.rainyfilters.com/" / "Rainy Filters" / "web site " means the website or site or the online shopping platform and the services provided by it owned and operated by FRHS or Rainy Filters which provides a venue to the users of http://www.rainyfilters.com/ to view and/or buy the products listed and/or information on the said website.
- 3. "Vendor" / "seller" /"affiliates" shall mean the person or any legal entity who offers for sale, sells the products on the http://www.rainyfilters.com/
- 4. "Customer" / "buyer" shall mean the person, user of the website or any legal entity who makes the offer for sale on http://www.rainyfilters.com/ by placing an order or floating an enquiry for and or purchases any products through the platform of www.rainyfilters.com.
- 5. "User" / "you" means and includes any person or an entity or any legal entity using or accessing the services provided on this site.
- 6. “Product/Products" means and includes any goods/ merchandise/ products/ services/ offers/ display items that are uploaded / showcased/ displayed on www.rainyfilters.com and the related description, information, procedure, processes, warranties, delivery schedule, etc.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONWhen you visit www.rainyfilters.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKSUnless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Rainy Filters, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of Rainy Filters. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
PERMISSION AND SITE ACCESSRainy Filters grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express prior written consent of Rainy Filters. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without prior express written consent of Rainy Filters. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Rainy Filters and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Rainy Filter's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Rainy Filters. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Rainy Filters.
CHANGES / PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONRainy Filters reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all products or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. If a product offered by www.rainyfilters.com is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it to us in unused condition within seven (7) days of delivery.
USER ACCOUNTNotwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available to Rainy Filters, Rainy Filters may in its sole discretion limit user activity by immediately removing user listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate user membership, and/or refuse to provide user with access to the site: If the user is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement and/or the terms and conditions of usage of Rainy Filters;
- If the user has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other users or Rainy Filters
RISK OF LOSSAll items purchased from www.rainyfilters.com are made pursuant to a shipment/dispatch contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier/courier.
FORCE MAJEURERainy Filters shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
POLICY UPDATESWe reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site. If any of the terms & conditions shall be deemed to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect validity & enforceability of any remaining term & condition.
ENTIRE AGREEMENTThese Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. The clauses as above shall survive the termination or expiry of this agreement.
GENERALThe waiver of a breach of any term hereof shall in no way be construed as a waiver of any other term or breach thereof. The person agreeing to these terms & conditions of use represents & warrants that such person is authorized to bind and thus bind his or her principal or employer and has adequate legal capacity to enter into these terms and conditions of use.
OUR ADDRESSHead Office: SGS Complex, K.M.Road, Chikmagalur PIN-577101, Karnataka India Phone: 08262-231390 Fax: 08262-231393
Bengaluru Office: Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System #648, 11th cross, 7th block, Jayanagar Bangalore – 560082 Mob: 094480 76595 / 094481 30524 / 094494 43232 Telefax: 080-26766252
DISCLAIMERThis site is provided to you by Rainy Filters On "As is" and "As available" basis. Rainy Filters does not warrant that this site, its servers or email sent from rainyfilters.com are free of viruses and other harmful components. All products displayed in our catalogues may not be readily available for sale due to product unavailability or for any other reason.
INFORMATION LIABILITYIn no event shall rainyfilters.com or any of its sources be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including but not limited to: damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site. Information on the rainyfilters.com web site may not be reproduced, copied, or altered without the express written consent of rainyfilters.com and its affiliates.
FARMLAND RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEM (FRHS) WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RAINY FILTERS
FARMLAND RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEM (FRHS) warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal usage and conditions, for a period of Two (2) years from the original invoice date. This warranty covers the repair or replacement of any faulty components of the said filter at our discretion. There is no coverage of whatsoever nature provided for lost, self-repaired or destroyed filters or the filters not attached with genuine spare parts. Thereof and in accordance with the user manual, and shall provide warranty services subject to the following:
- 1.This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective filter components, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 24 months since the date of purchase.
- 2.The filter is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the user manual, brochure, technical guide or any other similar documents supplied with the filter.
- 3.The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality that might be employed during installation.
- 4.The Warrantor shall not be held responsible for the loss and damage caused due to restoration/alteration/modification of any filter component.
- 5.The defects and damages revealed during the Warranty period shall be removed free of charge exclusively by the Warrantor only on producing original invoice copy issued by authorized supplier or other similar documents.
- 6.The Warrantor shall prefer to repair the defective/malfunctioned filter device/component over the replacement. In very inevitable circumstance only, the Warrantor shall replace the said filter device/component.
- 7.Repair and replacement time of defective filter/components may be subjected to extension.
- 8.Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
a. Immediately and effectively notify Warrantor about determined filter’s defects and cease any further usage.
b. A copy of commercial invoice should be provided to the warrantor along with the defective/damaged filter.
c. The serial number of delivered defective/damaged filter device must match the serial number present in Warrantor’s data base.
f. The defective/damaged filter (in parts or whole filter) must be appropriately packaged during its loading, transportation and unloading.
- 9.The warrantor reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of service, transportation and customs clearance if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the device has not been proven defective.
- 10.The Warranty does not cover:
a. Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, chemical exposure, heat sources, unexpected events or other external factors.
b. Mechanical/physical damages resulting from incorrect installation, usage or other activities inconsistent with the user manual or technical guide.
c. If the filter that has been tampered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other third party.
d. Damages/defects resulting from the usage of improper or aftermarket components.
e. Damages/defects due to the user's misuse or lack of knowledge.
- 11.The replaced defective filter or components shall become the property of the Warrantor.
- 12.The Warrantor reserves the right to refuse to provide any Warranty services if it would result in a breach of warranty terms and conditions.
- 13.This Warranty Agreement shall not be interpreted to render Rainy Filters for injuries or damages of any kind- direct, consequential or contingent to persons or property.
- 14.Rainy Filters shall not be held liable for repairs or alterations made without prior written approval for products clogged by suspended matter, precipitates or biological growth, or for failure resulting from the lack of proper maintenance.
- 15.Under no circumstances, the liability of Rainy Filters shall exceed the value of the product at the time of availing the warranty benefits if any applicable, by the warranty beneficiary
- 16.Under no circumstances are the terms mentioned above negotiable and no employee of Rainy Filters has the authority to supersede them.
- 17.Any disagreements and obligations based upon the purchase of Rainy Filters products and thereby imposed on Rainy Filters shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of Bengaluru, Karnataka State Courts only.
- 18.This Warranty Terms and Conditions may be changed if the Buyer and the Guarantor establish different conditions in a separate agreement.
FRHS provides adequate safeguards where such information is processed in the way of including, but not limited to, collection, recording, storing, utilisation, disclosure, transfer and deletion. FRHS processes the data fairly in compliance with the applicable Indian laws.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Non-personally identifiable information is information that, by itself, cannot be tracked to a specific individual. FRHS may collect non-personally identifiable information while you are visiting our website. While providing services and features, FRHS may collect web surfing data such as your IP address, web pages on the Site that have you visited, time and date. We use different types of technologies to collect this information, including cookies and single-pixel GIFs. If your browser is configured to accept the cookies, these cookies will be used to recognise your computer when you revisit the Site to provide you with a superior user experience to help you improve performance. However, if you wish, you can configure your browser to block cookies.
Personally Identifiable Information:
While providing various products, services or features, we may ask you to provide personal information. For example, you may be asked to provide your name, age, gender, email address, telephone number, address, preferences and other details. We may ask for similar information at other times including during promotions sponsored by FRHS or its affiliates. We may also collect information relating to products and services provided to you, including details of requests you may have made, the products and services we may have provided, their delivery, billing and invoicing, any communication or correspondence with you, and other transactional information. We may also record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points, in accordance with applicable law.
USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTFRHS does not intentionally provide personally identifiable information to third parties except under the following conditions:
If you provide personally identifiable information as part of an inquiry about products or services provided by one of the advertisers or employees or while participating in any promotional offers provided by FRHS from time to time, we will provide that information to that advertiser or employee or sponsor or co-sponsor of the promotional event so that they may attempt to provide you with information regarding the products or services or promotional offer about which you inquired. FRHS may use the personally identifiable information provided by users for credit reporting, compilation of a transaction, internal purposes, such as sales, human resources, marketing, and administration. Further personally identifiable information may be provided by FRHS to any statutory authorities or to any regulatory body in accordance with laws governing FRHS.
SECURITYFRHS makes significant efforts to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the collected information. These measures may include the use of secure server technology. Be aware, however, that the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. Some areas of our website may be password-protected. To increase security, please do not share your passwords with anyone. You shall not undertake any act which amounts to breach of security and you shall not try to access password-protected area of the Site without proper authorisation.
GRIEVANCEProvider of information may raise grievance to the following e-mail ID: Name of Grievance Redressal Officer: Mr/Ms______________ Post/Designation:______________ Email ID:______________ All the grievances and any discrepancies of the provider of information shall be redressed within one month (30 days) from the date of receipt of notice of grievance.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAWAny disputes arising under or connected with this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and courts of Bengaluru, Karnataka state shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising under or connected with this policy.
GeneralAccess to and use of this Rainy Filters site is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of India.
- 1. © 2020 Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System, all rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software, devices and its part are design protected, structure or layout of website and other materials on this site are owned by Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System. References to affiliates or affiliated companies shall include all members of Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System.
- 2. You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, non-evidentiary use, informational/educational and/or personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site.
- 3. No other licence or right is granted.
Trade MarksAll trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under license by Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System or proprietor or Rainy Filters and affiliates.
- 1. The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness.
- 2. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
- 3. The content on the site is updated on a continual basis. While Rainy Filters attempts to keep its web information accurate and timely, it neither guarantees nor endorses the content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Facts and figures given are based on available published data.
- 4. As a result of updates and corrections, web materials are subject to change without notice from site. Commercial use of web materials is prohibited without the written permission of the company.
- Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System and/or its website is neither responsible nor liable for any harmful viruses or other contamination of your system, nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the site or with respect to the material contained on the site. The company nor its employees shall be responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the site and/or the materials contained on the website whether the materials contained on the website are provided by Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System.
- 5. Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System and/or its website is neither responsible nor liable for any harmful viruses or other contamination of your system, nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the site or with respect to the material contained on the site. The company nor its employees shall be responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the site and/or the materials contained on the website whether the materials contained on the website are provided by Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System.
Intellectual Property RightsImitation of the graphics, reproduction of the content & infringement of Copy Right, Trade Mark of the company and/or its products is punishable offence.
Linked SitesAt various points throughout the website, you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this website. This does not indicate that Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System or Rainy Filters or affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. Whilst it is the intention of Rainy Filters that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System or Rainy Filters, nor affiliates, nor their or their affiliates' officers, employees and agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System or Rainy Filters or affiliates. If at any time you find that you have accessed another site you may return to this website by clicking on the "backwards" arrow, or by keying in the domain address of Farmland Rainwater Harvesting System or Rainy Filters.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?Cookies are small pieces of text stored by a website/ mobile application you visit in your browser and subsequently sent by your web browser in every request to the website/ mobile application. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you. Essentially, cookies are a user’s identification card for the FRHS servers. Cookies allow FRHS to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience on our Site. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the Websites or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may analyse or perform analysis based on the use of these technologies and generate reports on an individual and aggregated basis.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it’s easier to return to website or interact with our services without signing in again. After you sign in, a persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by FRHS when you return to one of our sites/ applications or a partner site that uses our services. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website/ application or a browser session).
The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website/ mobile application activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our websites/ applications. This allows our websites/ applications to recognize your device from those of other users of the Sites. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other tracking technologies.
To administer our website/ mobile application and for research purposes, FRHS also has contracted with third-party service providers to track and analyse statistical usage and volume information from our site users. These third-party service providers use persistent cookies to help us to improve the user experience, manage our site content, and analyse how users navigate and utilize the website/ mobile application.
WE CATEGORIZE COOKIES AS FOLLOWSEach cookie falls within one of the five following categories:
|1||Essential Cookies||Essential cookies (First Party Cookies) are sometimes called “strictly necessary” as without them we cannot provide many services that you need on the website/ mobile application. For example, essential cookies help remember your preferences as you move around the website/ mobile application.|
|2||Analytics Cookies||These cookies track information about visits to the FRHS Filters so that we can make improvements and report our performance. For example: analyse visitor and user behaviour so as to provide more relevant content or suggest certain activities. They collect information about how visitors use the Websites/ mobile application, which website the user came from, the number of each user’s visits and how long a user stays on the Website/ mobile application. We might also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages, or features to see how users react to them.|
|3||Functionality or Preference Cookies||During your visit to the website/ mobile application, cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language or your region) on the website/ mobile application. They also store your preferences when personalizing the website/ mobile application to optimize your use of our website. These preferences are remembered, through the use of the persistent cookies, and the next time you visit the website/ mobile application you will not have to set them again.|
|4||Targeting or Advertising Cookies||These Third Party Cookies are placed by third party advertising platforms or networks in order to, deliver ads and track ad performance, enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called “behavioural” “tracking” or “targeted” advertising) on the website/ mobile application. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on our website and other websites. For example, these cookies remember which browsers have visited the Website/ mobile application. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.|
|5||Third party Cookies||We use a number of partners that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our website/ mobile application to allow them to deliver tailored advertising within their domains, for example Google Analytics. We endeavour to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether you wish to accept them or not. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data but they would not be able to directly identify you as an individual or have any of your personal information such as Name, E-mail id or mobile number.|
HOW COOKIES ARE USED FOR ONLINE ANALYTICS PURPOSES?We may use web analytics services on our Services, such as, but not limited to those of Google Analytics. These services help us analyse how users use the services, including by noting the third-party site from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section.
WHAT ARE WEB BEACONS?FRHS occasionally advertises on third party web sites. As part of our effort to track the success of our advertising campaigns, we may at times use a visitor identification technology such as "web beacons," or "action tags," which count visitors who have come to Our Site after being exposed to FRHS banner ad on a third party site. We do not use this technology to access your personal information and it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to Our Site to gauge the effectiveness of our ads. By navigating on Our Site, you agree that we can place cookie and web beacons on your computer or device. If you prefer not to receive web beacons, then you should stop using Our Site, or consult your browsing settings.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you choose to turn off these cookies you will still see advertising on the internet but it may not be tailored to your interests. It does not mean that you won't be served any advertisements whilst you are online. Whilst we have mentioned most of the third parties involved in using targeting or advertising cookies in the preceding section (What third-party cookies does FRHS use), the list is not exhaustive and is subject to change. Therefore, even if you choose to turn off all the third-party cookies listed in section (What third-party cookies does FRHS use), you may still receive some tailored advertisements and recommendations. There are a number of ways you can manage what cookies are set on your devices. Essential cookies, however, cannot be disabled. If you do not allow certain cookies to be installed, the website/ mobile application may not be accessible to you and/or the performance, features, or services of the website may be compromised. You can also manage this type of cookie in the privacy settings on the web browser you are using. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access parts of our or others' websites/ mobile applications.